The Jersey Shore Association for Human Resources (JSAHR) provides our members local access to services and programs dedicated to the advancement of Human Resources in New Jersey, particularly Monmouth and Ocean counties. Our mission is to provide our members with the opportunities to:
· update & advance your skills through education in the principles of the Human Resource Profession
· network with peers and exchange ideas in a professional forum
· receive information on current & local legislative actions
· browse our directory of local professionals also identified by expertise
· collect literature and information that enhances the body of knowledge needed to practice our profession effectively
The JSAHR is proud to be an affiliate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and a member of the Garden State Council of SHRM. SHRM is the largest organization dedicated exclusively to the advancement of the Human Resources profession and represents the interests of over 275,000 members and 20,000 businesses internationally. National membership provides professionals with information and educational services to become leaders of their own organizations and the profession as well. Membership in the JSAHR is separate from SHRM national membership. Please click here for a membership application and code of ethics. Dues can be paid by PayPal (see below) or check made payable to JSAHR and sent to the PO Box noted on the application. Application is not complete until dues are received.
For more information on the JSAHR please contact our chapter administrator at email@example.com.